Reliable and precise
Our torque sensors are optimized for the application and are of the highest precision and quality. The adjustable compact design and the flexible sensor interface make these torque sensors real mechatronic components which are already being provided as series products today.
A torque sensor is produced in three steps:
- Drawing up a specification
- Development exactly according to customer requirement
- 100% fulfillment of the customer specification
The reliability of the sensors is extremely high due to our many years of experience and sophisticated technology. The functional principle is based on the resitance variation of strain gauges. The sensors comply with the standards in medical technology and applications relevant to safety with a high safety integrity level (SIL).
- torque measuring range from 1Nm to 1500Nm
- minimum weight
- high resolution and precision
- analogue or digital interface
- long life-cycle to fatigue endurable
- models for harsh environmental conditions
(climate, vibration, shock, EMC)
high safety integrity level (SIL)
- fulfills highest standard requirements (EN 60601, EN13849, IEC 61508, IEC 62061)
- flange or pot shaped design
- adapted to the output of Harmonic Drive gearboxes
- Measuring of steering torque in driving simulator applications.
Measuring of torque on steering wheel for steering thrust simulators in driving simulators.
- Measuring of torque on steering wheel for steer-by-wire cars (development and prototypes).
- Measuring of torque on steering wheel for electromechanic power assisted steering (EPS)
- Development of control algorithms for "sensitive“ robots.
- Sensor technology for robots with the highest reliability, so that separating protection fences can be done without.
- Haptic display (e.g. torque controlled knob)
- Autobalance for surgical microscopes
- Power and force measurement in weight training machines (e.g. leg press), development of the corresponding control algorithms
- Torque measurement in test stands for product development and production
Presentation at the Robotics Conference in Dresden
14th to 15th November 2018, Hilton Hotel Dresden
At the 4th "Robotics in the Automotive Industry" conference at the Hilton Hotel in Dresden, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with top-class industry experts, take part in workshops and make your professional network strong for the future.
In the course of the event, SENSODRIVE CEO Norbert Sporer will be giving a short presentation...