Force Feedback SENSO-Wheel ECO
The first-time user
The prototypes of the SENSO-Wheel ECO were presented for the very first time at the Driving Simulator Conference in Monaco in February 2009. Today's series product is also a motor-gearbox-unit, which enables the user the cost-effective introduction into the world of active steering simulation.
As for all other models, the control as well as the simulator interface are based on the proven and tested SENSODRIVE control scheme.
The advantages of the SENSO-Wheel ECO:
cost-effective introduction to active steering simulation
- fast simulator interface via CAN
- programmable steering torque, damping, friction, spring stiffness
- simulation of mechanical end stops
- compact, powerful motor controller
- durable, brushless direct current motor
- hardware options: multiturn mechanical end stops, tabletop rack, basic stand, supply voltage, CAN-USB interface, steering wheel
- software options: simple steering model, superposed position controller
|Rated torque||5.00 Nm|
|Maximum torque||14.50 Nm|
|Torque resolution||0.03 Nm|
|Angle resolution||0.011° incr. + index|
|Max.speed||> 200 rpm|
|Supply voltage||115 VAC, 2A – 230 VAC, 1 A|
|Interface||CAN (1 Mbaud)|
|Cycle time||>normal mode 1 ms, basic mode 0.3 ms|
|Weight (drive)||3.3 kg|
|Motor dimensions||86 mm x 190 mm|
Presentation at the Robotics Conference in Dresden
14th to 15th November 2018, Hilton Hotel Dresden
At the 4th "Robotics in the Automotive Industry" conference at the Hilton Hotel in Dresden, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with top-class industry experts, take part in workshops and make your professional network strong for the future.
In the course of the event, SENSODRIVE CEO Norbert Sporer will be giving a short presentation...