Force Feedback SENSO-Wheel HT
When high torque is required
SENSO-Wheel HT is the strongest member of the SENSO-Wheel family. It is the ideal product, for example, for motorsport simulators and/or simulators, which have applications with a very high torque demand.
Despite SENSO-Wheel HT being a direct drive solution it offers a surprisingly high torque of 48Nm and disposes of a high sensitivity and allows smooth movements.
The advantages of the SENSO-Wheel HT:
- models for high-end simulators
- very high torque
- fast simulator interface via CAN
- programmable steering torque, damping, friction, spring stiffness
- automatic referencing
- simulation of mechanical end stops
- compact, powerful motor controller
- durable, brushless DC-motor
- hardware options: multiturn mechanical end stop, basic stand, tabletop rack, CAN-USB interface, steering wheel
- software options: simple steering model, superposed position controller
|Rated torque||24.00 Nm|
|Maximum torque||48.00 Nm|
|Torque resolution||0.08 Nm|
|Angle resolution||0.009° incr. + index|
|Gear ratio||direct drive|
|Max. speed||> 200 rpm|
|Supply voltage||115 VAC, 17A – 230 VAC, 8 A|
|Interface||CAN (1 Mbaud)|
|Cycle time||normal mode 1ms, basic mode 0.3ms|
|Weight (drive)||19.0 kg|
|Motor dimensions||140 mm x 310 mm|
Presentation at the Robotics Conference in Dresden
14th to 15th November 2018, Hilton Hotel Dresden
At the 4th "Robotics in the Automotive Industry" conference at the Hilton Hotel in Dresden, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with top-class industry experts, take part in workshops and make your professional network strong for the future.
In the course of the event, SENSODRIVE CEO Norbert Sporer will be giving a short presentation...