Force Feedback SENSO-Wheel SD-LC
The SENSO-Wheel SD-LC is the flagship of the whole SENSO-Wheel family. It enables the even more realistic simulation of physical effects and end stops. The use of an extremely high-resolution encoder, of a state-of-the-art motor and our core competence - control engineering - results in almost perfect simulation results.
Neither with regard to its user-friendliness nor its mechanical ability to be integrated does the SENSO-Wheel leave anything to be desired.
The advantages of the SENSO-Wheel SD-LC:
- models for high-end simulators
- quick simulator interface via CAN
- programmable steering torque, damping, friction, spring stiffness
- automatic referencing
- simulation of mechanical end stops
- compact, powerful motor controller
- durable, brushless direct current motor
- certified by TüV SüD Product Service GmbH
- hardware options: multiturn of mechanical end stops, tabletop rack, basic stand, brake, supply voltage, CAN-USB interface, steering wheel
- software options: simple steering model, superposed position controller
Technical data SENSO-Wheel SD-LC:
|Rated torque||7.50 Nm|
|Maximum torque||16.58 Nm|
|Torque resolution||0.03 Nm|
|Cogging torque||very low|
|Angle resolution||0.009° incr. + index|
|Gear ratio||direct drive|
|Maximum speed||> 200 rpm|
|Supply voltage||115 VAC, 8A – 230 VAC, 4 A|
|Interface||CAN (1 Mbaud)|
|Cycle time||normal mode 1 ms, basic mode 0.3 ms|
|Weight (drive)||9.0 kg|
|Motor dimensions||115 mm x 215 mm|
Presentation at the Robotics Conference in Dresden
14th to 15th November 2018, Hilton Hotel Dresden
At the 4th "Robotics in the Automotive Industry" conference at the Hilton Hotel in Dresden, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with top-class industry experts, take part in workshops and make your professional network strong for the future.
In the course of the event, SENSODRIVE CEO Norbert Sporer will be giving a short presentation...