(recommended) is used to control the SENSO-Wheel via the PC – safely, quickly and reliably.
You also need the USB-CAN-Interface for using the GUI.
- Fast interface to control your SENSO-Wheel
- Among other things, firmware updates can be installed via the GUI
The sturdy leather steering wheel
can withstand any load.
It contains a special flange that fits directly on the motor shaft.
The mechanical end stop
allows you to mechanically limit the number of steering wheel turns. Due to its special design, it can implement multiturn end stops.
- Robust and compact
- Protects the clock spring in the steering wheel
- Has an absolute multi-turn position sensor
- Uncomplicated connection and installation
|Number of revolutions
The Steering torque sensor including slip ring
is used for the highly accurate measurement of torques on the steering wheel.
Included is a robust slip ring, which makes unlimited turns of the steering wheel possible. Another advantage: There are five pins free on the slip ring – space for your customer-specific signals.
- Tried and tested SENSODRIVE torque sensor
- Easy installation – directly on the motor shaft
- A slip ring is included – with five pins free for your cables!
|Mechanical load limit
|Accuracy at 25°C
||5 V, 40 mA
|Maximum current of freely assignable PINs
Mount your SENSO-Wheel easily to the aluminum basic stand
The frame fixes the engine and steering wheel stably and enables quick setup.
- quick assembly
- ideal for the first setup
Control the SENSO-TM simulator cockpit and all included force feedback products via the large touchscreen
For developers: With the touchscreen, you program the SENSO-TM's force feedback behavior the way you need it, without having to get out of the cockpit.
For testers: Use the screen for your tests – for example, to give instructions to test subjects.
- completely installed – in the simulator cockpit's central console
- extraordinarily high screen quality
- enables the simulator to be adjusted directly from the cockpit
||Dell 22 S2240T Touchscreen Monitor
||21,5" (54,6 cm)
||LED backlit LCD monitor