The name Sensodrive has been synonymous with innovative torque technology for 20 years.
Our market-leading torque sensors set standards around the world, and our SensoJoints make us the only manufacturer to offer sensitive, torque-controlled complete drives for your robotics solutions – using that same leading technology.
Our goal: To offer you the lightest, most compact, most sensitive, and safest robotic joint in the world.
Are you developing sensitive industrial robots for human-robot collaboration (HRC), medical robots or force feedback solutions? Then the sensitive SensoJoint complete drives are the perfect solution for you.
This is because the particularly compact and lightweight actuators combine the market-leading Sensodrive torque technology with maximum precision and safety – and can be integrated out of the box into almost all robotics and cobot solutions.
Sensodrive was the first company in the world to launch specialised torque sensors for robot drives. Our patented torque sensors continue to set standards today and are used in thousands of cobots, medical robots and force feedback solutions from leading manufacturers.
Perfect simulations, perfect results
From the steering wheel to pedals, to rotary and push buttons, or an entire simulator cockpit – discover the Sensodrive force feedback range and make your project a success.
With the force feedback configurator, you can assemble your simulator exactly the way you need it. Get started.
08. November 2022 Gastroscopy via remote-controlled camera capsule Gastroscopy via remote-controlled camera capsule Sensodrive Medtechresearch project "nuEndo" successfully completed read more
03. November 2022 Using Sensodrive’s success story as a model for potential start-ups Sensodrive’s success story as a role model - Norbert Sporer shares his start-up expertise at German Space Center seminar read more
18. October 2022 „Power of Electronics“ Sensodrive managing director Norbert Sporer to speak at the “Electric Drive Technology Practice Forum”. read more
14. September 2022 Sensodrive at the DSC 2022 Experience our leading high-end simulator products live in Strasbourg. read more
08. August 2022 Sensodrive has BiSS We now also support the BiSS Interface as a member of the BiSS Association e.V. read more
01. July 2022 World´s first from Sensodrive The first torque sensor with integrated BiSS-C-Interface read more
09. March 2022 - 12. March 2022
10. May 2022 - 12. May 2022
Sensor + Test, Nuremberg
21. June 2022 - 24. June 2022
14. September 2022 - 16. September 2022
08. November 2022 - 10. November 2022
2022 SPS, Nuremberg