SENSODRIVE is a spin-off from the German Aerospace Center.
Discover our innovative product range or start a completely new development project with our help.
You're not just anybody. And our products aren't just any products.
Welcome to SENSODRIVE.
SENSODRIVE develops and produces tens of thousands of torque sensors every year for renowned companies worldwide. And was the first company to launch specialized torque sensors for robot drives.
Find out more about the strengths of SENSODRIVE torque sensors.
The drives of the future.
They are compact. They are strong. And they are unbelievably sensitive.
Discover the torque-controlled actuators from SENSODRIVE and find out how to prepare yourself for the future with SENSO-Unit and SENSO-Joint.
Perfect simulations, perfect results.
From the steering wheel to pedals, to rotary and push buttons, or an entire simulator cockpit – discover the SENSODRIVE force feedback range and make your project a success.
With the force feedback configurator, you can assemble your simulator exactly the way you need it. Get started.
You can't see anything when your field of view is limited.
You can't hear anything when working in a noisy environment.
But you can feel – if you have a VibroTac.
Discover how vibrotactile feedback opens up a whole new way to transfer information ...
11. November 2019 Dipl.-Ing. Norbert Sporer about efficiency in drive technology in Kempten, Germany Join the talk on "Efficiency - equivalences between drive technology and competitive sports" held by SENSODRIVE CEO Dipl.-Ing. Norbert Sporer... read more
04. September 2019 DSC 2019 in Strasbourg The driving simulation conference 2019 will be held in Strasbourg, France, on September 4th-6th! ... read more
09. May 2019 Talk on efficiency in drive technology in Erlangen, Germany SENSODRIVE managing director Norbert Sporer shows how drives are becoming lighter, more compact and more powerful… read more
11. April 2019 HRC cluster seminar in Augsburg How can human-robot collaboration be successfully, safely and efficiently implemented within the framework of legal regulations? Here’s the latest HRC news... read more
19. March 2019 IPG Open House Experience 2019’s innovative vehicle simulation technology up close... read more
14. November 2018 Presentation at the Robotics Conference in Dresden Robotic systems have fundamentally changed the industry - but the revolution is far from over. read more
Perfect simulations. Perfect results.