The name Sensodrive has been synonymous with innovative torque technology for 20 years.
Our market-leading torque sensors set standards around the world, and our SensoJoints make us the only manufacturer to offer sensitive, torque-controlled complete drives for your robotics solutions – using that same leading technology.
Our goal: To offer you the lightest, most compact, most sensitive, and safest robotic joint in the world.
Are you developing sensitive industrial robots for human-robot collaboration (HRC), medical robots or force feedback solutions? Then the sensitive SensoJoint complete drives are the perfect solution for you.
This is because the particularly compact and lightweight actuators combine the market-leading Sensodrive torque technology with maximum precision and safety – and can be integrated out of the box into almost all robotics and cobot solutions.
Sensodrive was the first company in the world to launch specialised torque sensors for robot drives. Our patented torque sensors continue to set standards today and are used in thousands of cobots, medical robots and force feedback solutions from leading manufacturers.
Perfect simulations, perfect results
From the steering wheel to pedals, to rotary and push buttons, or an entire simulator cockpit – discover the Sensodrive force feedback range and make your project a success.
With the force feedback configurator, you can assemble your simulator exactly the way you need it. Get started.
24. November 2023 "When the robot helps with carrying" - Press report on Sensodrive in the Süddeutsche Zeitung. read more
09. November 2023 Experience the world's most sensitive cobot ... live at SPS 2023 in Nuremberg. read more
13. October 2023 Driverless all-terrain vehicle becomes reality. SensoJoints for a good cause – Sensodrive and DLR develop remote-controlled expedition vehicle for United Nations aid deliveries. read more
16. September 2023 20 years of Sensodrive The anniversary of modern robotics read more
11. September 2023 We are celebrating the official release of our SensoJoint 3000 and 4000 series. A further milestone reached! Today, after: read more
08. August 2023 Best performance for high-end driving simulators Sensodrive presents market-leading force feedback solutions and simulator products at DSC 2023. read more
09. May 2023 - 11. May 2023
Sensor + Test, Nuremberg
27. June 2023 - 30. June 2023
06. September 2023 - 08. September 2023
14. November 2023 - 16. November 2023