SENSODRIVE is a spin-off from the German Aerospace Center.
Discover our innovative product range or start a completely new development project with our help.
You're not just anybody. And our products aren't just any products.
Welcome to SENSODRIVE.
SENSODRIVE develops and produces tens of thousands of torque sensors every year for renowned companies worldwide. And was the first company to launch specialized torque sensors for robot drives.
Find out more about the strengths of SENSODRIVE torque sensors.
The drives of the future.
They are compact. They are strong. And they are unbelievably sensitive.
Discover the torque-controlled actuators from SENSODRIVE and find out how to prepare yourself for the future with SENSO-Unit and SENSO-Joint.
Perfect simulations, perfect results.
From the steering wheel to pedals, to rotary and push buttons, or an entire simulator cockpit – discover the SENSODRIVE force feedback range and make your project a success.
With the force feedback configurator, you can assemble your simulator exactly the way you need it. Get started.
You can't see anything when your field of view is limited.
You can't hear anything when working in a noisy environment.
But you can feel – if you have a VibroTac.
Discover how vibrotactile feedback opens up a whole new way to transfer information ...
31. December 2020 Fairs 2020 Read where and when you can meet SENSODRIVE... read more
20. April 2020 HANNOVER MESSE - 2020 Visit us at the HANNOVER MESSE - from 20th to 24th April 2020... read more
21. February 2020 Certified quality management ALL-CERT Gesellschaft für Zertifizierungen mbH certifies the successful SENSODRIVE quality management system... read more
20. November 2019 "Tag der Ausbildung 2019" SENSODRIVE is taking part Students discover SENSODRIVE as potential employer... read more
11. November 2019 Dipl.-Ing. Norbert Sporer about efficiency in drive technology in Kempten, Germany Join the talk on "Efficiency - equivalences between drive technology and competitive sports" held by SENSODRIVE CEO Dipl.-Ing. Norbert Sporer... read more
04. September 2019 DSC 2019 in Strasbourg The driving simulation conference 2019 will be held in Strasbourg, France, on September 4th-6th! ... read more
The innovative SENSODRIVE tailgate simulator is ready to go.
It enables the efficient testing and development of new features and the perfect haptics for tailgates.
This increases efficiency and success in vehicle development.
Would you like to benefit from our expertise in the field of simulation technology too?
We would be delighted to advise you!