Force Feedback SENSO-Wheel VEM
With the SENSO-Wheel VEM we are extending our range of simulator drives. The SENSO-Wheel VEM is the ideal product for driving school simulators and entertainment simulators.
The control as well as the simulator interface are based on the proven and tested SENSODRIVE control scheme.
The advantages of the SENSO-Wheel VEM:
- fast simulator interface via CAN
- programmable steering torque, damping, friction, spring stiffness
- automatic referencing
- simulation of mechanical end stops
- compact, powerful motorcontroller
- durable, brushless direct current motor
- hardware options: multiturn mechanical end stops, tabletop rack, basic stand, brake, supply voltage, CAN-USB interface, steering wheel
- software options: simple steering model, superposed position controller
Technical data SENSO-Wheel VEM:
|Rated torque||5.00 Nm|
|Maximum torque||10.00 Nm|
|Torque resolution||0.03 Nm|
|Angle resolution||0.044° incr. + index|
|Gear ratio||direct drive|
|Maximum speed||> 200 rpm|
|Supple voltage||115 VAC, 8A – 230 VAC, 4 A|
|Interface||CAN (1 Mbaud)|
|Cycle time||normal mode 1ms, basic mode 0.3ms|
|Weight (drive)||6.0 kg|
|Motor dimensions||115 mm x 170 mm|
Presentation at the Robotics Conference in Dresden
14th to 15th November 2018, Hilton Hotel Dresden
At the 4th "Robotics in the Automotive Industry" conference at the Hilton Hotel in Dresden, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with top-class industry experts, take part in workshops and make your professional network strong for the future.
In the course of the event, SENSODRIVE CEO Norbert Sporer will be giving a short presentation...